[All-societies] Freshers Fayre

Andy Fay treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 12:30:33 BST 2008

Hi guys,

Just a quick email to keep you all  in the loop. Unfortunately we've had to
make some last minute changes for the Fayre due to circumstances beyond our
control (i.e. blame the University). We can't use a marquee on the lawn as
we'd planned, so we're planning on moving the venue to the Dining rooms in
Fulton House. One issue with this venue is a lack of adequate power sockets,
so I'd like societies who want access to power to email me back please, with
a brief explanation of what you want it for and how badly you need it! We're
looking ways round the situation and hopefully we can come up with a
solution. I'd like to stress that there's no need to panic, the team have it
under control and I'll be sending out further updates when I have more news.

Cheers,

Andy Fay

Trysorydd/Treasurer

Swansea University Students Union