[All-societies] Apologies - Risk Assessment training tomorrow moved to Wednesday!

Rosie Hunnam societies at swansea-union.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 17:22:56 BST 2011

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I have had to move the Risk Assessment training for tomorrow
(Tues) to Wednesday, as I have been booked onto a training course at quite
short notice.

So, instead of Tues 25th 11-12, there will be training Weds 26th 11-12
(Divas nightclub), as well as training Friday 28th 5-6pm (Divas nightclub) &
Weds 2nd 2-3pm (Xtreme Lounge).

Many apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Rosie

--
*Rosie Hunnam
*Societies and Student Development Co-ordinator//Cydgysylltydd Datblygiad