[Hiking] End of Term Drinks

Chris Jones hiking at sucs.org
Thu Dec 15 11:01:01 GMT 2005

Hi guys!

I hope you've all enjoyed the walks and socials we've put on this
term, if you have any comments or suggestions don't hesitate to get
in touch!

If you have any pictures from any of our walks or socials that you
would like to see in the gallery, just email them to us.

This Friday we will be in JC's from 7pm for End of Term Drinks, so if
you fancy joining us, and recalling the fun we've had pop along and
find us!

If you cant make it, we hope to see most of you back again after
Christmas, for another great terms hiking, but if you are going home
now, then thanks for joining, and we hope you enjoyed your time with us!

All thats left to do, is for me to wish you all a Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year.

--
Chris Jones, Hiking Club Chairman
http://www.uwshiking.org.uk