[Hiking] Another Clyne Walk! :)

Chris Jones rollercow at sucs.org
Tue May 17 19:13:34 BST 2005

After the fun the few who came last week had, we've decided to have
another wonder through Clyne woods, down to Clyne gardens. Same deal as
last week only this weeks concert is by the Briton Ferry Silver Band.

As last week, we will be leaving campus about 10am on Sunday, the
Village at 10:45am if you fancy joining me! Or if your busy revising
you can just pop along for the concert at 3pm

Photos from last weeks walk -
http://sucs.org/~rollercow/gallery/clyne-15-may-05

Also are still a few places on the summer trip to Snowdonia, Dates are
6th to the 9th of June, Cost £40
E-mail me if you are interested!

Chris Jones