[Hiking] Caerphilly castle and ice skating

Andrew Sprules publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Dec 5 14:12:15 GMT 2006

Hello

Lasts week social had a good turnout, lets hope we can do the same again
this week! Our social tomorrow takes us to the Swansea Winter Wonderland
where we get to have a go at ice skating! This is on actual ice and is
very safe and fun for novice and expert alike. The ice skating costs £5
with student card. We will meet at Yates at 8pm with an aim to ice skate
at 8:30pm. I've never ice skated before and I'm sure it'll be fun so come
along and have fun!

Our last walk of the term (and of 2006) takes us to Caerphilly Castle.
Grade: A1
Cost: £3.50
Sign-up: Wednesday and Friday 12:30-1:30pm in JCs
This is a short and gentle walk for the end of term with castles to play
and have fun in! The pub at the end is very nice, there was a christmas
market there last year, if we're lucky it'll be there again! This is a
great end of term walk filled with fun and is a great way to see in the
Christmas holidays!

Hope to see you all at this Wednesday's social and at the walk on Sunday!

Have fun

Andrew

http://www.uwshiking.org.uk