[Hiking] archery have a go, bowling, Neath Valley

Andrew Sprules publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Nov 28 12:31:41 GMT 2006

Hello hikers,

This Saturday, 2nd December, there is an opportunity for you to have a go
at archery! The Archery club are kindly letting us have a go session for
£1 from 2pm till 4pm. You get to have two full hours of coached archery
and if you really like it you may even join there club. Come along to our
regular hiking sign-ups to put your name down for it so we have an idea on
how many people are attending.
The archery will be in the old sports hall place at the national swimming
pool sports centre across the road from the uni. As you enter the carpark
area you will see a white building down to your left near the running
track, thats the sports hall where archery takes place. The entrance to
the building is along by the running track and there you will meet archery
people. I hope these directions are okay for you, if you have any
questions feel free to ask at the sign-ups. Do come along it will be fun
and will give you experience of a different club!

This Wednesday's social takes us bowling at Tenpin at Parc Tawe! We will
meet at Yate's for 8pm and then head to Tenpin to start bowling from 9pm
till about 11:15pm. That's £7 for UNLIMITED bowling during that time! You
can bowl till you drop! And afterwards you can go to the AU sportsnight at
Play, if you want to.

This Sunday's walk is to Neath Valley
Grade: A1
Cost: £3.50
Sign-up: Wednesday & Friday 12:30 - 1:30pm in Jcs
This is a new walk and since we drive through Neath Valley all the time to
get to the Brecons it's about time we actually walked in this area! It
will be great fun!

Hope to see you all at the social on Wednesday as well as at the Archery
session on Saturday!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Andrew

http://www.uwshiking.org.uk