[Hiking] Party On!

Karl Adcock karladcock at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 19 22:11:22 GMT 2007

Hello Hiking Club,

Hope you all had a great Chrismas, New Year and you're glad to be back in Swansea.

Personally I was, but I'm leaving on Sunday - suddenly had the realisation that I owe Joey (Big Hair) Talbot a pint - so I'm going to Tanzania to fulfil my obligations.

As such, we at 3 The Grove, SA2 0QS are having a do Saturday night and you are cordially invited (but bring some beer or wine or a tipple of some kind). If you're in the Hiking Club, you'll be in good company. So if you're at a loss as to what to do this Saturday feel free to come round and wreck my house (I don't mind, I'm leaving the following day).

It would be great to see you one last time before I attempt Kilimanjaro, if I do go it would be great to know you'll all safe, happy and well.

Hopefully see you on Sat. 20th.

X X Karl

If you love something, let it go free. If it doesn't come back, it was never meant to be. Louise McCabe (Loughborough 1998 - 2002)