[Hiking] Usk reservoir and night hike

Jack Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Mar 5 12:53:43 GMT 2007

Hello hikers,

We will be meeting in JC's at 6pm on Wednesday before the night hike. You
will need all your normal hiking gear except a full packed lunch,
especially warm clothes as the sun will definitely not be shining! Also
don't forget to bring torches if you have them, there should be enough
between us and i'm told the moon will be giving us a helping hand.

On Sunday we will be going to the Usk reservoir which is sort of south
eastish of the Brecon Beacons. Sign up is wednesday and Friday as
always-same times and place. Cost is £4.

Lastly, you can sign up for our Easter camping trip (sunday 25th march to
Thursday 29th)along the Devon/Dorset coast from next week. You can expect
4 nights camping and 3 days walking.

c ya wednesday

Jack

http://www.uwshiking.org.uk