[Hiking] Re; upcoming walks and socials

Jack Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Oct 10 13:56:02 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

Lets cut straight to the chase!!

Next Walk; Pen-y-Fan (THERE MAY BE SOME SPACES AVAILABLE SO SIGN UP ON
FRIDAY)

Sunday 14th October

Pickups:
9am Uplands Spar
9.05 Student Village (bus stop by the roundabouts)
9.15 Fulton House on Campus

APOLOGIES FOR THE LATE BUS LAST SUNDAY. IT WILL RUN TO THE SCHEDULE ABOVE
THIS WEEK- SO I AM TOLD BY THE POWERS THAT BE.

Grade - C3; Cost - £3.50

Next Social; Around the World Pub Crawl

Wednesday 17th October

Discover the delights of Wind Street by choosing bars from different parts
of the world and having a regional speciality. A fun evening to test your
tastebuds or introduce your friends to the best drink from Your country.

Meeting place: Yates @ 7

Sign up on friday and next week for Peak District weekend away (Friday
19th -> Sunday 21st) We are saying in a barn. Essentially that is all it
is- a barn. At this stage i can say that you will need a sleeping bag and
roll mat and that it will cost £30. There will be around 12 places
provisionally so sign up early to avoid dissapointment. Alex will send out
an email about it later on. If you have any queries send him an email;
chair at hiking.org.uk

If you want to offer feed back on any of the walks or send photos for the
gallery email webmaster at hiking.org.uk. All contributions are very much
appreciated.

see you all on sunday

Jack.