[Hiking] FW: Invite to Páramo Directional Clothing Systems Sales Event - Swansea

HERRIDGE A.J. (360738) A.J.HERRIDGE.360738 at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 14:57:32 BST 2007

Hiya peeps,

I just got this, not sure if anyone is interested but I thought I should let you know anyway!

Alex

Hello from Páramo!

Páramo Directional Clothing Systems would like to invite you and your club members to our forthcoming Sales Event Day in  Swansea . We'll be offering the opportunity for you to purchase 'top end' walking and mountaineering garments designed and endorsed by Outdoor Professionals and Mountain Rescue Teams throughout the UK.

Come along on Saturday 10th November to St Paul's Parish centre between 10am and 3pm. Get your questions answered by a member of the Páramo Sales Team, view new and discontinued garment ranges and most importantly, pick up a fantastic bargain!

 Bring along your club membership card and be automatically entered into a free prize draw for a chance to win a free Fuera Peak Jacket.