[Hiking] This weeks social plus more!

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Dec 1 10:13:14 GMT 2008

Hello hello hello to all you hikers out there!
This weeks social is my all time favourite!
It's time again for the Hiking Club Christmas Dinner!! :D
For those of you that have already bought your tickets, this is just a
quick confirmation of details.

The plan is to meet in JCs at 6.00 this Thursday (even if you are unsure
who is there, you won't miss us... We will be the ones in formal wear :P)

We will arrive at Oxwich at about 7.00 and be seated for a delicious three
course meal! (and free wine!!)

This will be followed by lots of dancing and cheesy music! :D

The coach will then collect us from Oxwich at 1.00am and take us back to
campus/student village/uplands.

Hope to see those of you with tickets there!!

Also just a quick mention for next week's social! This will be one you
have to sign up for as we need £2 per person to cover costs of food and
maybe more.
We plan to have a Christmas party at 4 Bernard Street. There will be lots
of party games and tasty christmas snacks.
I will send out an e-mail later this week to confirm time/day etc but if
you want to come, sign up for this will start this Wednesday at usual sign
up time (12.30 - 1.30)

See you all soon
lots of love
Your Social Sec