[Hiking] This Week's Social!

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Dec 8 16:08:25 GMT 2008

Apologies for the lateness of this e-mail. I realise it is a bit last
minute but I've had a nightmare of a weekend with trains so I just wanted
to crawl into be when I got home! This just so you know what is going on!

Basically, the social is Tomorrow (TUESDAY!)
It will be taking place at 4 Bernard Street. For those of you that need
help getting there, get in touch with myself (07988400166) Or someone else
you know that is going.

Although the cost for this social was £2, if you haven't paid and still
wish to come, you may turn up but you will have to pay £2 on the night or
miss out on the food.

The food is not going to be a full meal, instead 'party' style food (with
vegetarian options provided for those of you that way inclined :P) so if
you want lots, I advise you eat before turning up but there is more than
enough party food!
Also you have to bring your own drink.

Snacks will be provided however and there is going to be fun party games!
(with prizes that aren't spatulas! :P)

Meet at 7.30 - 8.00 at 4 Bernard Street (food will probably be ready at
about 8.00ish but you can always come at 7.30 to drink and chat!)
Or contact me if you have any issues getting there.

Hope to see you all there!
Lots of love,
your social sec
Amy!!!