[Hiking] Rhinogs - CANCELLED

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Feb 26 19:24:44 GMT 2008

Dear All Hikers,
               It annoys me to tell you, but the AU couldn't manage to get
us a mini-bus for this weekends venture to the Rhinogs.
Therefore this trip will be moved to the following weekend
(Fri 7th - Sun 9th).

The Glamorgan walk will take place this Sunday 2nd instead which would
have origanly taken place on Sunday the 9th.

If you want to sign up for this walk it will cost £5 and sign ups will be
the same as useual on Wednesday and Friday from 12.30-1.30pm in JC's!

Tide times for Sunday 2nd - High Tide = 13:51pm @ 6.4m
                            Low Tide = 20:20pm @ 3.7m

Info taken from http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/coast/tides/wales.shtml

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, we have done out best to re-arrange!

Love your 'nothing to with the hiking club but will always be here when
you need me to help out' Secretary