[Hiking] T-shirts, Sponsorship and Happy Easter

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Mar 13 17:02:56 GMT 2008

Hi,

A quick reminder that Friday lunchtime is the last opportunity to order
the club T-shirts this year. The T-shirts cost £10 each and are available
in Yellow or Ash (light grey).

Sponsorship forms are also available at sign-up tomorrow too or by email.

I would also like to wish you a happy Easter and we look forward to seeing
you again in the new term. Sunday walks continue right up to the exams and
are a great way to relax between your revision spells.

Happy Easter,
Martin

--
Chairman