[Hiking] Caswell Bay BBQ and Night Hike (and Karls BBQ)

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu May 1 19:10:27 BST 2008

Hey guys,
Our next social will be on Wednesday.
We plan to go to Caswell bay and (weather providing) have a BBQ on the beach.
After the BBQ we will be walking to another of the bays nearby.
This will cost you £2 which includes travel there and back and also
includes BBQ food.
The BBQ food will be both meat and vegetarian options, cooked on different
BBQs obviously.
Drinks and other things such as crisps won't be provided but you are more
than welcome to bring them along with you.
Places are limited and sign up has already begun.
There should be 20 places, provided Aaron is driving and these places are
already filling up quickly.
Make sure you come along to sign up or reply to this e-mail if you would
like a place.

It should be a fun social, not one to be missed!
Hope to see you all there!

Lots of Love Your Social Sec
Amy!
:)

Also.. as an extra note, I have been asked by Karl (who some of you may
already know) to mention that he is having a BBQ this saturday at his
house.
The address is 3 The Grove, Uplands. Its not hard to find - if you turn
left after Lloyds TSB on the main road in uplands it is not far up the
road on the left.
If you get lost, feel free to contact me - 07988400166 - and i will help
you find your way there.
Karl is famous (or infamous perhaps..) for having good parties so again
another thing not to be missed! Last time there was juggling of fire balls
and the food was great too!
Look forward to seeing anyone who turns up.