[Hiking] Tomorrow's (Tuesday) Social!

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Nov 3 09:32:13 GMT 2008

Sorry this e-mail is a bit delayed but i've had a very busy weekend!!
This weeks social will be a trip to Laserzone followed by a few quiet
drinks on Wind Street.
It will cost around £7 for 2 games and we will be meeting Yates's at
7.00pm and moving on to Laserzone at about 7.30 :)
Dark clothing is recommended unless you want to become everyones main
target! :P
Also, although i'm sure you are all already aware, you will be moving
around a lot during the games so wear comfy shoes!
Definitely not a social to be missed!

Hope to see you all there
lots of love
Your Social Sec