[Hiking] Saturday's walk

James Rayment publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Oct 2 09:15:31 BST 2008

Morning all,

There are still some spaces on the Amroth to Tenby walk this SATURDAY. i
if you are interestent on coming on this walk you came come to sign up
tomorrow between 12:30 and 1:30 in the coffee side of JC. Altough this
walk is on a Saturday the pick up times will be the same -

9:00 Uplands,
9:05 Student Villiage and
9:15 University.

We are also started signing up for the following walk Offa’s dyke. This is
our first long walk and we be walking part of the boundary between England
and Wales with great views and taking in some of its best offering, with
both ridge walking and the chance to visit the remains of Llanthony Priory
on the valley floor. you can also sign up for this on Firday and next week
at signups.

Following Offa’s Dyke, will be our first weekend away of the term Elan
Valley.

See you friday

James