[Hiking] Amroth to Tenby Saturday 4th October

James Rayment publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Sep 29 17:07:50 BST 2008

Afternoon All

firstly i hope everyone enjoyed the walks yesterday. If you have any
photos that you took on the walk and if you would like them to be placed
into our gallery please sent them to Katherine and she put them up.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback on it. What you enjoyed about and
more important if you felt it could be improved. e-mail myself or any of
the committee.

1. Our first social is Tomorrow and is the BBQ and beach party. Amy sent
an e-mail out about this yesterday so as a reminder.

Meet JC's at 6pm on the coffee side of the bar. remember to bring drinks
along.

2. Our next Hike is Amroth to Tenby along the Pembrokshire Coast Path