[Hiking] This Weeks Social!! A - Z of Wind Street!

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Apr 20 10:29:37 BST 2009

Hello everyone and welcome back! Hope you all had a good easter!
Also hope you all get chance to read this e-mail before wednesday as this
is one of the best socials of the year whether you drink or not!

A-Z of Wind Street is basically a huge pub crawl where you have to drink a
drink beginning with every letter of the alphabet! We also have a few
drinking rules if you can't find a drink beginning with a certain letter!
Even if you don't drink, this is a good one to come and laugh at the
others as they attempt to drink 26 different drinks! The results are
always highly amusing!!

We will be meeting in Wetherspoons (Potters Wheel) at 7.30pm as the Real
Ale festival is on so a lot of you can get rid of a few letters of the
alphabet trying all the different ales!

We will then move on to wind street to try and finish the alphabet off,
before finally ending in play... if we make it :P

There will be a prize for whoever can drink the most letters of the
alphabet - a free walk!!

Also just a brief mention of a social we are having later on this term!

Our Wet n Wild weekend where we have the waterfall walk on the sunday, we
will also be paintballing on the saturday!
We do however need 30 people for this unless we want to play against
people we don't know (could be a load of 11 year olds, could be a load of
big scary people :P) so bring your friends, or drag people you don't even
know along! :P Anything to fill the gaps! There will be a sign up for this
where a deposit of some form will be required but I will tell you more on
this next week!

Hope to see you all on Wednesday!

7.30pm in Potters wheel!!

Lots of love