[Hiking] Pen Alt Mawr AGM, Three Cliffs Bay and Pub Lunch

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Feb 9 17:43:44 GMT 2009

Evening all

This weeks walk is to Pen Alt Mawr in the Black Mountians

This walk is in the Black Mountains and should be a nice challenging walk.
it is a great why to see why the SAS does most of their training in this
area of Brecons. Signup for this week at this weeks signups

Grade B3
Price £5

AGM

6:00pm
Lecture Room 4, Fulton House. (or by the Porters Office at 5:45 if you
don't know where it is).

AGM and New Committee Elections: The Annual General Meeting where the
committee for 2009/10 will be decided; PLease come give your vote as its
your club and we run it you all. Anyone can stand for any position but you
must be nominated by two people in the club. You can submit nomiations at
signups this week prior to AGM. if you'd like to stand for a position but
are unable to attened drop us a line.

also at this meeting we going to be discussing our Summer Trip

after the AGM the following walk around Three Cliffs Bay.

This is when the old committee sit in a pub, while the new committee get
you lost on the Gower!! When everyone gets to the pub, we all have a meal
together. A gentle walk along the best South Gower has to offer, down the
Bishopston valley to Pwll Du and then round the coast to the spectacular
Three Cliffs Bay. Signup for this walk at this weeks and next weeks
signups.

Grade A1
Price £5

this week is the last week for buying Hoodies.

James
Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30