[Hiking] Next Walk, Weekend Away

James Rayment publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Jan 19 17:49:52 GMT 2009

Ok, Been a while since I’ve written an e-mail to so here goes.

this Sunday's walk is Chepstow and Tintern Abbey

A fantastic walk, offering views over a river valley, and also the
opportunity to visit a historic abbey. a fantastic gentle walk to start
the new term.

Grade A1
Price £5
Pickups 9:00 Uplands, 9:05 Student Village (opposite Toby Carvey), 9:15
Uni (Fulton House).

Signup to this walk Wednesday and Firday 12:30 - 1:30 JC's coffee side.

Don't forget that 30th January to 1st February is the  Shropshire Weekend
Away.

Shropshire is one of the most beautiful and unspoilt parts of Britain you
could imagine. It is officially the quietest countryside anywhere in the
UK, (until the gently roar of a preserved steam engine running through the
countryside). It is definitely suited to those who are looking to chill
out from their studies for a while!

signup for the Weekend away this week as it is one of popular weekend
aways and will quickly be filled

also during these signups we are selling Hoodies, but ONLY for the next
two weeks. Deposit of £10.

james
Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30