[Hiking] Want to PLAY? :D

Paul Adderley vice at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Mar 4 00:31:37 GMT 2009

Hi everyone!!! :D

Just to let you know Steve, Sam and I are selling tickets to tomorrow
nights PLAY, it is a Bin Bag Bash which involves dressing in bin bag
(however this is not needed). Night will start at 124 King Edward Road at
9PM before heading to town. Tickets are the same price of £3 before and
the important thing is every ticket we sell, the club makes a profit!!

Meet us at sign up tomorrow usual times 12:30-1.30 or just turn up (email
for directions or additional tickets)!!!

Paul Adderley
The Alcoholic (LOL) :D

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30