[Hiking] HIKING SOCIAL REMINDER + BBQ!

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Nov 4 23:14:32 GMT 2009

Hello everyone!

Just a quick reminder that our social this week is taking place tomorrow -
Bonfire night! (Thursday 5th November)and we will be meeting at 7pm
outside Fulton House!

There will be a BBQ! So remember to bring some food with you if you want
to eat! The club will be providing utensils such as tongs but if you want
knives, forks or the similar please remember to bring them with you as
there will be none available!

The club will however be providing marshmallows to toast as well as
sparklers! Should be good fun!

See You Thursday night!

Megan & Lesley! x

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30