[Hiking] <HIKING> Christmas Dinner & Sunday's Walk.

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Nov 17 20:28:05 GMT 2009

Hello!

Firstly I would like to announce our Christmas Dinner which will be taking
place on THURSDAY 3RD DECEMBER! The tickets cost £25 and are on sale this
week at sign up! A £10 deposit is required to secure your place - the
deadline for this is MONDAY 23RD NOVEMBER! If you have a problem getting
to sign up this week drop us an email and we will arrange something asap.

The arrangements for Christmas Dinner are as follows:
- meet in JC's at 6pm as the coach will be leaving campus at 6.30pm
- the ticket price includes food - which can be selected from the menu
below - transport, a live band and wine.
- the event ends at 1am and the coach will be returning us back to campus

Menu:

Starter
-Cream of Leek & Potato soup
-Goujons of Salmon
-Cantaloupe melon

Main Courses - all served with vegetables, roast/new potatoes
-Roast silverside of Welsh Beef
-Roast breast of Pemrokeshire turkey
-Roast breast of chicken
-Traditional nut roast
-Escallops of quorn, mushrooms and garlic

Desserts
-Christmas pudding
-Chocolate and vanilla ice cream cake
-Banoffee meringue roulade

-Coffee/tea with mince pies

So book your tickets asap as we all had a great time last year!

IMPORTANT: There is NO social this week!

This week's walk is a Gower walk and will be costing £5, sign up on
Wednesday and Friday as normal!

Lastly next week's social... we will be heading off to Winter Wonderland
for some Iceskating and some fun at the fair! Meeting at Yates (on Wind
Street) at 7pm on Tuesday!

See you all soon!

Megan & Lesley.

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30