[Hiking] REMINDER! Hiking Social! :) & this weeks walk!

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Oct 27 11:04:45 GMT 2009

Hello Everyone...

Just a quick reminder that this weeks social is taking place on
WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER (tomorrow!) and we will be heading to OCEANA for
the Demon Dress Halloween Ball!

Tickets are available at the ENTs boxoffice in fulton house or online at:

http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/events/index.php?page=event&event_id=366265

£3 in advance OR £5 on the door!

It is Halloween fancy dress and there will be a prize for the best dressed!

Meet at Fulton House at 7pm in your Halloween outfits OR meet us at Oceana
at 7.30pm!

We will be having food there (taking advantage of the 2 meals for £7 deal,
and our annual first year rep elections - for those of you who are
interested you simply need to prepare a short speech explaining why you
want the position and bring it with you on Wedneday.
(this includes all first timers in the club not just freshers!)

It is a good way to get on to the committee and see how things work...
especially for those of you who are interested in taking a more permanent
postion when we elect our new committee in February! :)

This weeks walk is to Offa's Dyke (Grade C,3) and will be taking place on
Sunday 1st November!

Pick ups as usual:
9.00am - Uplands
9.05am student village