[Hiking] Black mountain, Night Hike and Snowdonia!

Chris Laidler chrislaidler at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 20:10:44 GMT 2010

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all having a good week :)

This Sundays hike is to the black mountain on the north west edge of the Brecon beacons, the walk grade will be B3. This walk explores some of the higher mountains in the beacons including Bannau Sir Gaer and offers views over much of South Wales and deep into mid Wales. Price of this walk will be £5.
Next week we have a night hike (Tuesday 9th), we'll be meeting in JCs at 6pm and then doing an evening walk on the Gower peninsula, returning to Swansea about 11pm, cost of the night hike will be £2.50, we have some spare torches but bring your own if you have one.

We are still signing people up to our Easter trip to Snowdonia which runs from the 20th to the 24th of March. This five day trip will visit a variety of areas in Snowdonia and offer varying walk grades. Our accomodation is a fully equipped hostel set in a rural location with fantastic views east to Anglesey and the Irish Sea, there is also an indoor climbing centre adjacent to our hostel which we will visit at least one evening. The trip costs £65 (£20 deposit) includng transport and accomodation.

Check out the photos on our gallery http://www.hiking.org.uk/gallery/ to see pictures from previous years walks.

As usual come along to signup Wednesday and Friday from 12.30 to 1.30pm in JCs to reserve your place on any of our walks.

Hope to see you all soon!
Chris