[Hiking] Alliterative Destinations

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Nov 29 23:55:39 GMT 2011

Hello!

The next walk will be this weekend to Caerphilly Castle, the second
largest castle in Britain! The cost will be £5 and the pick up times as
usual. Come and sign up in JC's tomorrow (Weds) 12:30-1:30 or friday at
the same time.

Also, don't forget that tomorrow is our Waterfront Winterland social!
We'll be meeting at 6:30pm in Yates and wandering over to the fair from
there.

Of course the CHRISTMAS BALL is just over a week away so all you who
have bought tickets better start looking out your party dresses and bow
ties!

See you at sign up,
Charlotte x

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30