[Hiking] hiking sunday

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Apr 24 00:56:08 BST 2012

hiya guys this is Kate the alcoholic.

hope you all had a good Easter holidays:)This Sunday 29th April we have
changed the sponsored walk to the Ystradfellte Waterfalls Walk, due to
the closeness of exams. we will be meeting at the university at 9:15.
this is a really good walk and is normally used to round off the years
hikes. we also doing a bonfire on Swansea beach on Thursday the 3rd of
may we will meet 7:30 at the university if you have any wood
(cheeky)please bring it along.

1st June is the Rhinogs weekend away, which will be awesome, mainly
because I'll be there, but also because it will a great end to the year
and post exam celebration.

Also, if you still have not packed up the t-shirts, then tough luck, no
only joking pick them up at sign up on Wednesday.

Thanks,
Kate, James Butler and Nathan Jones

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
         Friday 12:30-1:30