[Jokes] Murphy's Laws Of Computers
tim at timjenkins.co.uk
Mon Dec 31 11:50:11 GMT 2001
Murphy's Laws Of Computers
1. When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it
2. When you get to the point where you really understand your
computer, it's probably obsolete.
3. The first place to look for information is in the section of the
manual where you least expect to find it.
4. When the going gets tough, upgrade.
5. For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
6. To err is human . . . to blame your computer for your mistakes is
even more human, it is downright natural.
7. He who laughs last probably made a back-up.
8. If at first you do not succeed, blame your computer.
9. A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.
10. The number one cause of computer problems is computer solutions.
11. A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but
rarely what you want to do.
More information about the Jokes