[Jokes] Programmers

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 14:53:17 BST 2001

 Three male programmers were in the bathroom standing at the urinals.

 The first programmer finishes and walks over to the sink to wash his
 hands.

 He then proceeds to dry his hands very carefully.  He uses paper towel
 after paper towel and ensures hat every single spot of water on his
 hands is dried. Turning to the other two, he says, "At Microsoft, we are
 trained to be extremely thorough."

 The second programmer finishes his task at the urinal and he proceeds to
 wash his hands. He uses a single paper towel and makes sure that he
 dries his hands using every available portion of the paper towel: He turns and
 says, "At Intel not only are we trained to be extremely thorough but we
 are also trained to be extremely efficient."

 The third programmer finished and walks straight for the door, shouting
 over his shoulder: "We Linux programmers don't piss on our hands".

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk