[Jokes] The Question

Tim Jenkins tim.jenkins at freeuk.com
Mon May 7 11:33:27 BST 2001

 The Question

 A woman decided to have a face lift for her birthday.
 She spent $5000 and felt really good about the results.
 On her way home she stopped at a dress shop to look
 around. As she was leaving, she said to the sales clerk,
 "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you
 think I am?"

 "About 35," was the reply.

 "I'm actually 47," the woman said, feeling really happy.

 After that she went into McDonalds for lunch and asked the
 order taker the same question. He replied, "Oh, you look
 about 29."

 "I am actually 47!" she said, feeling really good.

 While standing at the bus stop she asked an old man the
 same question. He replied, "I am 85 years old and my
 eyesight is going. But when I was young there was a sure way
 of telling a woman's age. If I put my hand down your shirt
 I will be able to tell your exact age."

 There was no one around, so the woman said, "What the hell?"
 and let him slip his hand down her shirt.

 After feeling around for a while, the old man said,
 "OK, You are 47."

 Stunned, the woman said, "That was brilliant! How did you do that?"

 The old man replied, "I was behind you in line at McDonalds."

WARNING

Consumption of alcohol may lead to traffic signs and cones
appearing in your
home.