[Jokes] Things Men Say

Tim Jenkins cf5_tim at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 28 12:11:06 BST 2002

 Find out what men really mean when they say...

 "I'M GOING FISHING"
 Means: "I'm going to drink myself dangerously
stupid,and stand by
 a stream with a stick in my hand, while the fish swim
by in complete
 safety."

 "IT'S A GUY THING"
 Means: "There is no rational thought pattern
connected with it,
 and you have no chance at all of making it logical".

 "CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?"
 Means: "Why isn't it already on the table?"

 "UH HUH," "SURE, HONEY," OR "YES, DEAR..."
 Means: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned
response.

 "IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN"
 Means: "I have no idea how it works."

 "I WAS LISTENING TO YOU. IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE THINGS
ON MY MIND."
 Means: "I was wondering if that redhead over there is
wearing a bra."

 "TAKE A BREAK HONEY, YOU'RE WORKING TOO HARD".
 Means: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum
cleaner."

 "THAT'S INTERESTING, DEAR."
 Means: "Are you still talking?"

 "YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY MEMORY IS."
 Means: "I remember the theme song to 'F Troop', the
address of
 the first girl I ever kissed, and the vehicle
identification
 numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot
your birthday."

 "I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU, AND GOT YOU THESE
ROSES".
 Means: "The girl selling them on the corner had great
tits."

 "OH, DON'T FUSS, I JUST CUT MYSELF, IT'S NO BIG
DEAL."
 Means: "I have actually severed a limb, but will
bleed to death
 before I admit that I'm hurt."

 "HEY, I'VE GOT MY REASONS FOR WHAT I'M DOING".
 Means: "And I sure hope I think of some pretty soon."

 "I CAN'T FIND IT."
 Means: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so
I'm completely
 clueless."

 "WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME?"
 Means: "What did you catch me at?"

 "I HEARD YOU."
 Means: "I haven't the foggiest clue what you just
said, and am hoping
 desperately that I can fake it well enough so that
you don't spend the
 next three days yelling at me."

 "YOU KNOW I COULD NEVER LOVE ANYONE ELSE"
 Means: "I am used to the way you yell at me, and
realize it could be
worse."

 "YOU LOOK TERRIFIC"
 Means: "Please don't try on one more outfit, I'm
starving."

 "I'M NOT LOST. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE."
 Means: "No one will ever see us alive again."

 "WE SHARE THE HOUSEWORK"
 Means: "I make the messes, she cleans them up."