[Jokes] FW: [TTFF] Re: Anti-war protest banner
McKenna, Chris (RDSSW)
chris.mckenna at defra.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Mar 21 12:04:13 GMT 2003
From: Bruce Porteous
Sent: 21 March 2003 11:55
Subject: [TTFF] Re: Anti-war protest banner
Found on the Web (on an American blog site):
Slogans seen around the country:
1. These colors don't run the world.
2. One nation under surveillance.
3. How did our oil get under their sand?
4. Go Solar, not Ballistic.
5. Who would Jesus bomb?
6. Start Drafting SUV Drivers Now.
7. Don't blame me, I voted with the majority.
8. Buck Fush!
9. It's NUCLEAR, not NUCULAR, you idiot!
10. Patriots are idiots - Matriarchy Now!
11. Resistance is Fertile.
12. (Pictures of sheep carrying flags). Stop Mad Sheep Disease Now.
13. (UFW sign) Pick Fruit, not Fights.
14. (On a five year old) More Candy Less War.
15. Say can you see my democracy?
16. (With pictures of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld) Asses of Evil.
17. It's the oil, stupid.
18. War is expensive, Peace is priceless.
19. Read between the Pipelines
20. No More Bu.Sh.
21. Smart weapons, Dumb president.
22. The only thing we have to fear is Bush himself.
23. How many Lives per Gallon?
24. Peace Takes Brains
25. Anything War can do, Peace can do better.
26. Negotiation Not Annihilation.
27. Make touchdowns, not war - Go Raiders!
28. Another patriot for peace.
29. Oh Say can You Cease?
30. Star Spangled Bummer
31. Don't Arm a Son of a Bush
32. Don't do it, George, Dad will still love you.
33. Power to the Peaceful
34. The last time we listened to a Bush, we wandered in the desert
for 40 years.
35. Think! (It's Patriotic)
More information about the Jokes