[Jokes] be careful what you wish for

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Feb 5 21:13:59 GMT 2004

Beware if your ever asked to make a wish!!
A Fairy told a married couple: "For being such an
exemplary married couple for 35 years, I will give you each a wish"

"I want to travel around the world with my dearest husband" said the wife.

The fairy moved her magic stick and abracadabra! Two tickets appeared in
her hands. Now it was the husbands turn. He thought for a moment and said:
"Well this moment is very romantic, but an opportunity like this only
occurs once in a lifetime. So I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a
wife 30 years younger than me".

The wife was deeply disappointed but, a wish was a wish.

The Fairy made a circle with her magic stick and ...... abracadabra!...
Suddenly the husband was 90 years old.

Men might be b*****ds.
But Fairies are....................Female!

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.org
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna