[Jokes] HUH, WHAT did you say??? (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Wed Nov 24 20:18:30 GMT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------

+------ Mistakes From New  English Language Students  -------+

"I was  walking to school and suddenly a beautiful woman cut
my  eye."

"She said she doesn't like fringe kissing. She prefers  kissing men without
tongues."

"He always erupts before I am  finished talking."

"We were lovers, but now she is my  biggest enema!"

"My father met us at the airport and gave me  a big hog. Then
he hogged my wife."

"We live  on the sex floor. Our apartment is small but we have
a nice  view."

"He lifted the veal off her face and gave her a big  kiss."

"Unfortunately, the school board was forced to cut  fifteen
percent off all teachers."

"Do you  like this food? I made it from scratching!"

"I like you. My  other tutor won't correct my grandma."

"It was so exciting  to watch! The cheerleaders threw up high
into the  air."

"Rain makes old cars lust. So be careful about that.  Once a
car starts lusting, there's no way to stop  it."

"You can't sleep with me because it is too crowded. But  you
can probably sleep with my sister. That's what most of  my
friends do when they visit.

[Courtesy of  www.innocentenglish.com]