[Jokes] Bull...

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Sun Nov 28 16:54:26 GMT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit  the family ranch.
Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in  financial trouble.
In order to keep the bank from repossessing the  ranch, they need
to purchase a bull so that they can breed their own  stock.
Upon leaving to inspect a bull, the brunette tells her sister,
"When I get there, if I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to
drive out and haul it home."

The  brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and
decides  she wants to buy it. After paying him, she drives to the
nearest town  to send her sister a telegram to tell her the news.

She walks into the telegraph office, and says,  "I want to send
a telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a  bull for
our ranch. I need her to hitch the trailer to our pickup  truck
and drive out here so we can haul it home."

The telegraph operator explains that he'll be  glad to help her,
then adds, "It's just 99 cents a word." Well, after  paying for the
bull, the brunette only has $1 left. She realizes that  she'll only
be able to send her sister one  word.

After thinking for a few minutes, she  nods, and says, "I want you
to send her the word "comfortable." The  telegraph operator shakes
his head. "How is she ever going to know  that you want her to
hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive  out here to haul
that bull back to your ranch if you send her the  word, 'comfortable?'"

The brunette explains,  "My sister's blonde. The word's big.
She'll read it  slowly....."com-for-da-bul."