[Jokes] Strange News

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Wed Sep 15 20:00:16 BST 2004

Police were on the lookout for a Chicago man who had been
throwing bricks through jewelry store windows and making off
with the loot. However, it wasn't too hard to catch him
after he threw a brick into a Plexiglas window. The brick
bounced back, smacking him in the head and knocking him out
cold until the police arrived.

In Portsmouth, RI, Gregory Rosa was charged with a string of
vending machine robberies when first he fled from police
when they spotted him loitering around a vending machine and
then tried to post his $400 bail in coins.

Two Kentucky men tried to pull the front off a cash machine
by running a chain from the machine to the bumper of their
pickup truck. Instead of pulling the front panel off the
machine, though, they pulled the bumper off their truck.
Scared, they left the scene and drove home. Too bad the
chain wasstill attached to the machine. With their bumper
still attached to the chain. With their vehicle's license
plate still attached to the bumper. Nice....

A man was arrested for stealing a car. When he was taken to
court for his arraignment the judge asked, how do you plead?
Instead of saying guilty or not guilty the man said: "Before
we go any further, judge, let me explain why I stole the
car." Amazingly, the judge ruled in record time.

The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked
into a Burger King in Ypsilanti, Michigan at 7:50am, flashed
a gun and demanded cash. The clerk said he couldn't open the
cash register without a food order. When the man ordered
onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for
breakfast. Frustrated, the man walked away.

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.org
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna