[Jokes] Warlocks pond (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Apr 14 20:34:57 BST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
An elderly man in Jackson Mississippi owned a large farm most of his
life. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice; picnic tables,
horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.

The pond was properly shaped and landscaped for swimming when it was
built. One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond to
look it over, as he hadn't been there for awhile. He grabbed a five
gallon bucket so he could bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing. As he
came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his
pond. He made the women aware of his presence and then they all went
to the deep end.

One of the women shouted at him, "We're not coming out till you leave!"
The old man frowned- "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim
naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding up the bucket he
said, " I'm here to feed the alligator!"

Moral:  Don't underestimate an old man's ability to think clearly.