[Jokes] Flowers (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Fri Dec 2 08:09:46 GMT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a
flower shop where the redhead happens to see her boyfriend buying flowers.

She sighs and says, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again, for
no reason."

The blonde looks quizzically at her and says, What's the big deal, don't you
like getting flowers?"

The red head says, "Oh sure, but he always has expectations after giving me
flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back
with my legs in the air."

The blonde says "Don't you have a vase?"