[Jokes] The CRC Bra... (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue Feb 8 18:52:38 GMT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------

A Christian Reformed Bra (size CRC)
===========================

A man walked into the Women's department of Roger's Department Store in Grand
Rapids . He told the saleslady "I would like a Christian Reformed bra for my
wife, size 36CRC."

With a quizzical look the saleslady asked? "What kind of bra?"

He repeated "A CRC Bra" - She said to tell you that she wanted a CRC bra, and
that you would know what she wanted."

"Ah, now I remember" said the saleslady. "We don't get as many requests for
them as we used to. Lately, mostly our customers want the Catholic bra, or the
Salvation Army bra, or the Presbyterian type."

Confused, and a little flustered, the man asked "So, what are the differences?"

The lady responded. "It is all really quite simple.  The Catholic type supports
the masses.  The Salvation Army lifts up the fallen, and the Presbyterian type
keeps them staunch and upright."

He mused on that information for a minute, and asked "So, what is the CRC type
for?"

"That," she replied, "makes mountains out of molehills.