[Jokes] Fwd: Chav jokes

McKenna, Chris (RDS SW) chris.mckenna at defra.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Feb 22 09:18:55 GMT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Pam White

> Q. What do you call a chav in a vault?
>  A. Safe
>
>  Q. What do you call a chav in a filing cabinet?
>  A. Sorted
>
> Q. What do you call a chav in a box?
>  A. Innit
>
> Q. What do you call a chav in a white tracksuit?
>  A. All White
>
> Q. What do you call an Eskimo Chav?
>  A. Innuinnit.
>
> Q. Why are Chavs like slinkies?
>  A. They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a
> flight of stairs.
>
> Q. What do you call a Chavette in a white tracksuit?
>  A. The bride.
>
> Q. If you see a Chav on a bike, why should you try not to hit him?
>  A. It might be your bike.
>
> Q. What's the difference between a Chav and a coconut?
>  A. One's thick and hairy, the other's a coconut.
>
> Q. What's the first question at a Chav quiz night?
>  A. "What you lookin' at?"
>
>  Q. How do you get 100 Chavs into a phone box?
>  A. Paint three stripes on it..
>
> Q. 2 Chavs in a car without any music. Who's driving?
>  A. The police.

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose, store or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform the sender. Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked for known viruses whilst within Defra systems we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems. Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free