[Jokes] WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Jan 27 21:10:33 GMT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dan married one of a pair of identical twin girls. Less than a year later, he was in court filing for a divorce. "OK," the judge said, "Tell the court why you want a divorce."

"Well, your honour," Dan started, "Every once in a while my sister in law would come over for a visit, and because she and my wife are so identical looking, I'd end up making love to her by mistake."

"Surely there must be some difference between the two women" the judge said.

"Absolutely, your honour. That's why I want the divorce."