[Jokes] A very simple test. (fwd)
cmckenna at sucs.org
Fri Jul 22 00:38:50 BST 2005
---------- Forwarded message ----------
A very simple test. You have only three minutes to answer these questions.
1. Read everything before doing anything.
2. Put your name on the upper right hand corner of this paper.
3. Circle the word "name" in sentence two.
4. Draw five small squares in the upper left-hand corner of this paper.
5. Put an "x" In each square.
6. Put a circle around each square.
7. Sign your name under the title.
8. After the title write "yes, yes, yes."
9. Put a circle around each word In sentence no. 7.
10. Put an "x" in the lower left hand corner of this paper.
11. Draw a triangle around the "x" you just put down.
12. On the reverse side of this paper multiply 703 by 9805.
13. Draw a rectangle around the word "paper" in sentence no. 4.
14. Call out your first name when you get to this point in your paper.
15. If you think you have followed directions up to this point In the test,
call out "I have."
16. On the reverse side of the paper add 8950 and 9850.
17. Put a circle around your answer.
18. Count out loud In normal speaking voice backwards from ten to one.
19. Now that you have finished reading, do only sentences one and two.
More information about the Jokes