[Jokes] Fw: Little girl next door (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Mon Oct 24 08:51:20 BST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
        A fire fighter is working on the engine outside the station when he

       notices a little girl next door in a little red wagon with little

       ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the

       middle.  The girl is wearing a fire fighter's helmet.The wagon is being

       pulled by her dog and her cat.The fire fighter walked over to take a

       closer  look."That sure is a nice fire truck," the fire fighter says

       with admiration. "Thanks", the girl says. The firefighter looks a little

       closer and notices the girl has tied the wagon to her dog's collar and

       to the cat's testicles."Little Partner," the fire fighter says, "I don't

         want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope

       around the cats' collar too, I think you could go faster."The little

       girl replies thoughtfully, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't

       have a siren.