[Jokes] CANNIBALS (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue Jan 24 18:18:11 GMT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------

CANNIBALS

A large company recently hired several cannibals as it was expanding quickly
and couldn't find enough British staff.

"You are all part of our team now", said the HR rep during the welcoming
briefing. "You get all the usual benefits and you can go to the canteen on
the Ground Floor for something to eat, but please don't eat any of our other
employees".

The cannibals promised they would not. Four weeks later their boss remarked,
"You're all working very hard and I'm satisfied with your work. However, one
of our secretaries has disappeared.. Do any of you know what happened to
her?"

The cannibals all shook their heads "No".

After the boss had left, the leader of the cannibals said to the others,
"Which one of you idiots ate the secretary?"

A hand rose hesitantly.

"You fool!" the leader continued. "For four weeks we've been eating managers
and no one noticed anything. But , NOOOooo, you had to go and eat someone
who actually does something!"