[Jokes] New job! (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Nov 16 09:05:58 GMT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------

This guy needs a job and  decides to apply at the zoo. As it
happened, their star  attraction, a gorilla, had passed away
the night before and they  had carefully preserved his hide.
They tell this guy that  they'll pay him well if he would
dress up in the gorillas skin  and pretend to be the gorilla
so people will keep coming to the  zoo.

Well, the guy has his doubts, but he needs the money,  so he
puts on the skin and goes out into the cage. The people  all
cheer to see him. He plays up to the audience and they  just
eat it up. This isn't so bad, he thinks, and he  starts
really putting on a show, jumping around, beating his  chest,
roaring and swinging around.

During  one acrobatic attempt, though, he loses his balance
and crashes  through some safety netting, landing square in
the middle of the  lion cage! As he lies there stunned, the
lion roars.

He's terrified and starts screaming, "Help, Help, Help!"

The lion races over to him, places his paws on his chest
and hisses, "Shut the hell up or we'll BOTH lose our  jobs!"