[Jokes] FWD: Fwd: Birthday Tradition (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Nov 30 20:37:22 GMT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------

All of his life Ole had  heard stories of an amazing family tradition. It
seems that his father,  grandfather and great-grandfather had all been able to
walk on water on their  21st birthday.

On that day, they'd walk  across the lake to the boat club for their first
legal drink.

So when  Ole's 21st birthday came around, he and his pal Corky took a boat
out to the  middle of the lake. Ole stepped out of the boat and nearly drowned!
Corky just  managed to pull him to safety.

Furious and confused, Ole went to see  his grandmother. "Grandma, it's my
21st birthday, so why can't I walk across  the lake like my father, his father,
and his father before him?"

Granny  looked into Ole's eyes and said, "Because, you dumb ass, your father,
  grandfather and great grandfather were born in January, you were born in
July."