[SUCS] AGM Agenda
talyn256 at sucs.org
Mon May 1 11:51:58 BST 2006
Dear SUCS member,
As promised, here is the agenda as it currently stands for this year's
* Plans for the budget
* Plans for the freshers' fayre
* Plans for the beach party
* Decision on the new logo
* Ideas for/status of the website
* Changes to the room
* Walkway board - adding photos of socials
* Changes to the SUCS machines
* The future of the new games server
* Silver II - Current status and plans for future
* This year's exec - What's we've done and what we'll do.
* Last year's exec - What they started and we continued.
The meeting will be in Faraday B from 6pm on Wednesday 10th May.
If you have anything you would like to add then please send an e-mail to
exec at sucs.org or you can bring any questions you might have to the meeting.
The AGM is an important date on the society calendar as it allows us (the
executive committee) to hear your views and answer your questions.
A campus map can be found at http://www2.swan.ac.uk/maps/campus.htm
(Faraday is shown as 8.1 and is the large building opposite the
Taliesin). Directions to the room will also be signposted on the day.
Looking forward to seeing you :-)
Sean Handley SUCS Secretary
More information about the Members