[SUCS] Help shape the future of SUCS
exec at sucs.org
Mon Mar 10 13:26:21 GMT 2014
We have our Annual General Members (AGM) meeting next Monday, that's
the 17/03/2014 @ 1800 in the Faraday 205 (Robert Recorde room).
For those of you who are unaware; the AGM gives members of the society
an opportunity to help decide on what the society does and focuses on
for the next year. It also gives people an chance to bring up an issues
or concerns they might have.
As promised here is this years AGMs agenda:
2. Confirm last AGMs minutes
3. Treasurer report
4. Secretary report
5. Publicity Officer report
6. President – Ask me almost anything
7. Discussion of hardware (desktops, osmium, backup, door, printer)
8. Discussion of software (Fedora 20, door, pykota)
9. Discussion of the room (whiteboard, clean up, noise, heat)
10. Price for printing – Minimum of 2p per page
11. Discussion/suggestion of future events
n. Any other business
We hope to see you all there!
The SUCS Executive Committee
More information about the Members