[UWSMC] North Wales Trip

uws mc uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 23:02:58 GMT 2006

Hey Club Members
There is a Trip to North Wales (Tremadog) on the
10-12th November for some Trad Climbing.
Theres a Bunk Barn to sleep 16 that we will be staying
in. And the trip will cost a total of £25.
The trip is only for people who can lead belay. If you
don't know and are interested in the trip ask at one
of the meetings and we'll arrange some training before
the trip.
If you're interested the sign up sheet will be in it's
normal place.

Also Dynamic Rock is on again this coming week as
usual, the sign up sheet will be in the usual place
early tomorrow.

Any questions just ask.

Tim

UWSMC Committee